Saturday, January 7, 2012

If.....

-If our car had not been stolen on the morning of our wedding (true story), we would not have been able to afford a new kitchen (thanks home owners insurance)!
-If I had known what it meant when people said..."when you marry a man, you marry his family", I might have insisted we stay in Northern VA (just kidding---kind of).
-If I had not dated a bunch of total jerks, I would not have learned to truly appreciate the great guy I married.
-If I had given birth to twin girls, their names would have been Mia Kennedy and McKenzie Rosalie.
-If I had given birth to twin boys, their names would have been Parker Kennedy and Cooper (something).
If Paxton had been a girl, his name would have been Peyton McKenzie
-If I had not had a miscarriage in May 2009, I would not have Paxton.
-If I had free time, I would LOVE to volunteer at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Alexandria, VA again. I loved feeling like I was making a difference and helping to bring those kids home. It is a cause I am really passionate about.
-If I were rich and could afford several nanny's and baby nurses, I'd adopt as many kids as I could so that I could give them a loving happy home to grow up in.
-If my daughter does not stop throwing tantrums....I may need to start drinking on a regular basis.
-If my son does not eat regular food soon (and take less than 1.5 hours to eat 1 meal, I may need to start drinking.
If I had time and money, I'd join the gym again. I miss working out. I feel less motivated at home--when I have the choice to sit my fat butt on the sofa and watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen