1. Perfekt foundation -- It is a little pricey, but in my opinion, worth every penny. It is light and covers flaws well. I use it in radiant and I almost always get compliments on my skin when I wear it. Seriously love it.
2. Surface root boost. This stuff works great!!! I have flat hair that normally does absolutely nothing except look flat and dull. This stuff gives me extra volume and helps my hair hold curl. It is so much better than any other root boost product I have used in the past.
3. Paul Mitchell Protools flat iron. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It makes my hair shiny and straight. I don't use it every day as some days I prefer curls, but it really works well. My hairdresser uses this one and recommended it. It has been one of the best purchases I"ve made this year.
4. Lock and Lock Ceramic Pots/Pans. I had been using the same pots and pans that I got at my bridal shower 6 years ago. This year, my friend Julie introduced me to lock and lock. She is absolutely right...they clean so easily!! I don't know about you, but I hate cleaning pots and pans. These wash so easy and cook everything evenly. Plus....they always have good sales so you can get a great deal!
6. These are the most delicious, fantastic treat ever. I hide them in the freezer and eat them when no one is home (or I hide in the bathroom with the shower running and eat them) just so I can have them all to myself. While they are not in my budget, they are worth every calorie!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen