Monday, January 16, 2012

Shoe Shopping play date...

I think my bff from high school, Amanda must have read my mind.  I sooo needed a girls day!  I was so happy to get her text asking if I could meet up.  Yesterday, Mia and I went to the mall to meet up with Amanda and her cute little man, Oakley. 
This is Amanda and Oakley.  He is a cutie, right?  You should see him now...

Adorable...
So...we met at the mall and did some shoe shopping.  Stride Rite had a fantastic sale!  We got these purple sneakers for Mia...
She loves them.  Purple is her favorite color. 
We got these for Paxton...hopefully they will fit his xtra wide feet...

I could not resist.  The best part???  On sale for $9.99.  I didn't think stride rite had anything under $10.  So, we are all happy.  New shoes for the kids and girl time for me :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen