Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SWW

-So what if I STILL can't figure out how to put a button or whatever it is called on my blog. Can someone help a girl out?
-So what if I am only watching the bachelor this season because Raven at http://www.amommasdesiresandpacifiers.com/ makes fun of it every week and it's hilarious.
-So what if I let my daughter sleep in our bed last night because I was too exhausted to keep putting her back in her bed. I know...it's a bad habit, but this was the first time in months she has stayed all night and I'm pretty sure she is sick again so I let it slide.
- So what if my 3 year old eats nuggets at least 4 days a week (and lunchables the other 3). At least she is eating.
- So what if my son refuses to come to me if my husband or my mom are around. I know he is a Daddy's boy right now, but kids go through these phases, right? He can't just hate me for no reason....I hope....

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out how to make myself a button haha! Welcome to the club!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen