Today I'm linking up with Shannon at http://www.lifeafteridew.com/ for so what Wednesday.
This is what I'm saying so what to this week...
- So what if the button doesn't work (hopefully it does). I am so clueless with this stuff. If not...the link is above for Shannon's blog.
- So what if I annoyed the CVS pharmacist by asking for the liquid form of amoxicillian. I hate large pills and who doesn't love bubble gum flavored medicine.
- So what if I am such a dork I am re-reading the Hunger Games in preparation for the movie coming out March 23rd. Now I just need to find a babysitter so I can go on opening night.
- So what if I gave in to Mia's whinning last night just so I could have some peace and quiet. She loves coming in our room "for a minute" before bedtime. Chris told her no then left her in her room crying while he went to work out and left me listening to her screaming. She went to bed happy after her one minute in our room and I got to go to sleep in peace. Sometimes you just have to pick your battles.
- So what if I sent my daughter to preschool today in mis-matched clothes. She is in a phase where she only wants to wear "soft" (aka-cotton) pants and not skirts, dresses, or jeans. I can't tell you how frustrating this is. Today we compromised on purple khaki style pants and a Dora shirt. Whatever.
What are you saying so what to this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen