Today I am linking up with Raven at http://www.amommasdesiresandpacifiers.com/ for her tattoos link up. While I do not have a tattoo, I have contemplated getting one for the past 3 years, specifically after losing Parker. I always said I'd only get one if it was something really meaningful to me. About a month ago, I thought about getting my kids names written in the shape of a heart. I like the idea of a heart because with all 3 of my kids together again, my heart would be whole and with Paxton's heart issues, I thought it would be appropriate. This is the only one I've found that is even close to what I was thinking...just to give you an idea.
If I decide to get it, mine will be different. I would have their names in a pretty cursive font and it would be small and located where it would not be seen.


I want another tattoo too! I think I want mine to be white. And maybe on my side rib? Who knows. Hard decision.
ReplyDelete