In 5 days, we will be flying to sunny Florida , kids in tow. Please remind me again why I decided to take my kids again knowing what a catastrophe our last trip was (strep, double ear infection, croup, 2 trips to urgent care). Oh well, since my Dad is recovering from surgery, we wanted to visit and spend time with him. Nothing like a cancer scare to really put things into perspective.
Any advise on how to keep my kids entertained for our 2 hour flight? Tranquilizers (for me or them)? I'm excited to spend time with my family and let my kids get to know their Grandpa and rest of the family. They have only met Mia 3x and Paxton once so I'm hoping this will be a good bonding experience for them and maybe a little relaxation for Chris and I??? Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen