Saturday, March 10, 2012

Firm Fridays

I'm linking up again with Kristen at First Name Smith for Firm Fridays.  I'm a day late, but I did have some success this week.  I did yoga and climbed the stairs at work (7 flights of stairs, 2x), and walked a lot.  Not terrible.  I also ate super healthy at the spa (minus the wine), however, I definitely made up for it when I got home.  Like Kristen, I got a new bathing suit as motivation.  Mine is not a cute little yellow bikini like hers, but I am happy with it. 
I can't get the picture to work, but this is the one I got:  http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/nautica-swimsuit-striped-racerback-tankini-top-logo-belt-brief?ID=629470&CategoryID=8699&LinkType=#fn=BRAND%3DNautica%26SWIM_STYLE%3DTankini%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D3%26ruleId%3D58%26slotId%3D2

Now, I just need to get the back of my legs and my butt to not look like cottage cheese and my stomach to not look like a woman who is 4-5 months pregnant.  Let's hope I do a little better this week!  My goal this week is to do yoga and pilates, climb the stairs at work daily, and walk every day at lunch.  I hope everyone else did well this week.  And...just for fun, a couple of pictures from today's visit to the picture people for Easter pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen