Paxton had speech therapy this morning and he is doing so well (with speech---not so much with occupational therapy for his sensory issues). He is signing about 10 words and making more sounds. He currently says Mama and Dada. He is trying to say "more", but so far, it's more like mmmm. He's really trying. He is 20 months old now and the most loving, sweet, and adorable little boy I have ever seen.
We see our Occupational Therapist Friday. I'm hoping that she will have some ideas on how to get him to eat solid food, improve his issues with touching any food, and correct some of the behavior issues associated with these problems. My goal is that he will be feeding himself and eating some solid food by August as he is supposed to start nursery school in September. I'm up for any suggestions if anyone reading this has had experience with these type of issues.
I keep thinking about your little man and hoping thing are improving. he's so delicious :)
ReplyDelete