Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pinterest-Been there, done that: Dessert Edition

Over the past few months, I've tried a few dessert ideas that I found on pinterest so I thought I'd do a quick review. 

This chocolate fondue was very easy and delicious.  It's chocolate so it's really hard to go wrong. 

This looked so fun for the kids; however, it was difficult and messy to cut the fruit.  Yes, it looked cute, but it was not worth my time and effort. 

I made these cute jello cups for a mom's meetup at church.  They were a hit, but make sure you have a fridge available. 


These no bake oatmeal cookies are delicious.  Mia and I made them together and had so much fun. 
I made these at Christmas for the kids and they were a huge hit!! 

These were a hit.  I made them for my friend Laura's baby shower.  Note to self:  next time use tongs to dip the oreos in the white chocolate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen