Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So what Wednesday...

I'm linking up with Shannon again from Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday...

Today I'm saying...
-So what if I officially have 316 unread messages in my inbox.  I guess I need to start reading...
-So what if I am reading the Hunger Games for a 3rd time.  I usually never read books twice, but I'm seriously that addicted. 
-So what if I already have a babysitter lined up for March 23rd so I can drag my husband to see the Hunger Games opening night.
-So what if I am anxiously watching the clock, waiting for 7am for the cafeteria to open so I can get my fountain coke and chocolate donut. 
-So what if I let Mia lay in bed with me until 10pm  (after she fell asleep) before we (Chris) took her to bed.  It is so much easier than fighting and she was a hot mess last night.  Plus...I'm not gonna lie...I love snuggling with her. 
-So what if I am avoiding writing updates on Paxton's progress as sometimes, I'm not sure he is making any-especially with eating.  I'm so frustrated.  I feel like I may be packing baby food in his lunches when he starts kindergarten. 

What are you saying so what to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen