Friday, March 30, 2012

My Birthday Wish List

My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks.  ugh....I'm getting old.  The only good thing about another birthday is hopefully, I'll get to sleep in that day.  No wait...it's a Monday and I have to work.  Nevermind.  The weekend before is shot too as my husband is getting a Vasectomy so I'll be on kid duty.  But...there's always my gift wish list :).  So, without further adew, this is what I'm wishing for this year (unfortunate, we are not rich, so this is literally, my "wish" list).

1.  Apothocary Jars from Pottery Barn.  I want these sooo bad.  I also want the monogram "N" on the x-tra large one. 

2.  JCrew Chinos.  How cute are these?

3.  I hate jumping on the bandwagon, but these skinny jeans are super cute. 



4.  I LOVE baseball tees.  I also love baseball :).  This one in orange and white from JCrew is super cute!

5. Super cute skirt from Anthropologie.  I love yellow.

Do you have any spring must haves?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen