Thursday, March 15, 2012

Preparing to sell a house...

SUCKS.  Seriously it sucks.  What do you do with the mounds of kids toys?  Where do I put everything?  This week I started "cleaning" the living room (which also is the play room).  I donated 3 large bags of stuff to my daughter's nursery school.  I put 1 bin of stuff in the garage.  I have another overflowing bin of stuff to sell and you know what???  Our toybox is STILL FULL.  AND....we still have a ton of toys downstairs in the basement. 


This is the toy box, overflowing....The toys in front are the bin of things I have to sell/consign/giveaway...whatever.  And you know what blows my mind the most???  Paxton doesn't play with most of his stuff.  He prefers brooms, medicine bottles, medicine droppers, and magnets. 


Next up...cleaning the closets.  

1 comment:

  1. Smith is the SAME WAY!!!!! Isn't it something? You spend all this money on toys.. for nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen