Monday, March 26, 2012

Thirty One Party for March for Babies

Good Morning,
As you may or may not know, I'm fundraising again this year for the March of Dimes, March for Babies.  It is a cause near and dear to my heart.  This is one of the many ways we remember Parker and also show Mia and Paxton how much they are loved.  We are so lucky to have the support of our friends and family as we do this year after year.  If you are in MD and wish to walk with us, we'd LOVE it or if you can and are able to donate (even if it is $1, that would be great).  Our website is www.marchforbabies.org/nahas.  Additionally, I'm having a Thirty One party and soon, a pampered chef party.  Part of the proceeds will go to our March of Dimes team!  If you want to order, please go to our website:  http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/eventhome.aspx?eventId=E1573465&from=DIRECTLINK&verify=true I've never had a thirty one bag before so I'm really excited to raise money for a good cause and shop at the same time! Here are a few of the things I plan on buying:

This will be perfect for snacks and drinks for the kids when we are on the road or heading to a softball or soccer game!
This may be big enough to hold the toys/books in the back of the van! 

Perfect for Mia's hair clips and pony tail holders! 


Perfect for any misc. stuff on Paxton's dresser!


Cutest sunglass case ever!  I love the print!


I think I want 2 of these...one for my flat iron and one for my curling iron. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen