Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday:
This week, I'm saying so what ...
  • If I've done absolutely nothing except read the first 2 books of the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy.  Seriously guys....these books are so good.  I'm on book 3 now and I just started book 1 last Friday.  I highly recommend checking them out. 
  • If I stood in line (after having tickets already) for 1 hour with a bunch of teenagers waiting for Hunger Games to start.  Thankfully, Chris was a great sport (and loved the movie btw). 
  • If I'm now cutting my own bangs in an effort to save time.  I guess one of the downfalls of having bangs is they grow fast.
  • If I have 3 different bottles of shampoo in my shower at any given time.  I like a variety and I hate using the same kind every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen