Birchbox is a beauty supply company that will send you samples every month for just $10. I don't know about you, but I LOVE getting stuff in the mail. This month was my first month.
In my box, I got a Dr. Jart+ make up sample with SPF 25 (it is a moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum all in one), Ojon volumizing shampoo, Color Club gold nail polish, and Algenist complete eye renewal balm (larger container retails for $65). While I am definitely a shampoo whore (I have enough shampoo to last any family a year), I probably would never have tried these products on my own, which is one reason why I joined birchbox.
So, here is my review so far. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. I used it today for the first time and it is fantastic. My hair feels great and looks like it has more volume (this could be my imagination).
I also tried the nail polish today. While it dries fast and goes on well, I am not a fan of the color. Otherwise, I like it though.
I tried the Dr. Jart+ BB Balm over the weekend and I'm honestly not a fan. It feels thick when I put it on. Even throughout the day, I could still feel it on my face. I am sure it's a great product; however, I'll stick with my regular foundation (La Bella Donna).
If you want to receive birchbox too....click here: https://www.birchbox.com/?raf=g3mjq. It is $10 a month and you can cancel at any time.
What do you think? Worth $10? I think so...


I just got my first Birchbox this month and I love it! I got the same nail polish and tinted moisturizer, but I also got a Stila blue glittery liquid eyeliner and a few samples for hair products :)
ReplyDelete