I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday. This week, I'm saying So What if...
- I have been online day and night trying to come up with activities for 2 year olds for Paxton's birthday party next month. Seriously, isn't having it at the park enough? Husband says no. What do you think? Face painting? Any thoughts on games?
- I am going to spluge again today and have 2 chocolate frosted donuts (and 3 pieces of bacon) and a coke for breakfast.
- I am contemplating yet another craft project that I'm sure I will fail miserably at (will be sure to take pictures). I just love the candlestick pedastals and think they will be so cute for the kids birthday parties.
- I walk to the wrong car often when leaving stores. Often, I even try to get in. So embarrassing.
- I'm wearing flip flops to work today. I keep heels under my desk, but have no intention of wearing them today. I'm hoping to just hide in my office.
What are you saying so what to this week?

hahah omg your breakfast sounds amazing! and yes, flip flops to work is always a good idea lol! Stopping by from SWW!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from LIAD! Good work on the breakfast - a woman after my own heart!
ReplyDelete-LB
http://accordingtol1128.blogspot.com
Having the party at the park is more than enough. They aren't going to want to stop playing to do any activities! Maybe have some bubbles or water balloons for them to play with?
ReplyDelete