Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So What Wednesday!

Today, I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what....

  • If I am actually thinking about driving to all of our vacation destinations this year (Florida, Dallas).  The price of 4 plane tickets is crazy!!
  • If I'm twisting or braiding my bangs back every day until they grow out.  Yes, I realize I look like I'm trying to be 16 again, but there is no pretty hair style when you are growing out your bangs.
  • If I totally ran a red light yesterday and saw the camera go off.  It was pouring.  I felt like slamming on my breaks in the pouring rain during rush hour was not safe.  The judge will buy that one, right?
  • If Mia and I had matching dresses for Mothers Day.  She loves to be "Mini Mommy" as she calls it.
  • If I let Chris try to put my hair in a sock bun.  I could not get it to work so I let him give it a shot.  I think my hair is still too short.  This is what he came up with....not quite what I had in mind.

Link up with Shannon and tell us what are you saying so what to this week?


3 comments:

  1. Girl I twist and/or braid my bangs more than appropriate for an almost 30-year-old in the summer! In my defense I always get compliments when I do! I'm sure you do too! ROCK IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matching dresses! How sweet!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get that dang sock bun to work either and I have long hair! I have tried at least 12 times...I think I am giving up! ;)
    xo
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen