Friday afternoon, Mia had gymnastics and then we took the kids to the beach/Farmers Market. They had Dr. Suess on the beach. They read a story and gave the kids a small prize. It was fun.
Saturday and Sunday, I was pretty much on my own with the kids as Chris took our nephew to a "jeep" thing Saturday and then had a Softball game Saturday night and Sunday he ran the warrior dash. So, the kids and I spent the weekend with playdates and birthday parties.
Saturday, we met our new neighbor, Ashley and her son Charlie at the tot lot. The kids had fun.
Saturday afternoon, while Paxton napped, I took Mia to her friend, Anna's birthday party. This party was seriously over the top. The kids loved it. The decorated aprons.
The decorated cupcakes
The planted strawberries....
and they enjoyed the beautiful view of the water (Mia and her friend, Caroline)
Then, we headed back to the tot lot for more playground fun.
Paxton was a daredevil as usual. It was a fun weekend. I hope your weekend was fun as well.
Looks like you had a great family weekend!!! Love the jars from Pottery Barn!! And so glad you picked up a dress at Forever 21!! ;) High five!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna