Friday, January 20, 2012

Firm Fridays

Today I'm linking up with Kristen again for Firm Fridays...

I have not done my best this week. Because of the holiday Monday, I missed my yoga class, but I will make it up next week.  I have done 50 crunches 2x this week.  I also walked around the mall for a couple of hours carrying a 3 year old--that should count for something too, right. 
On a positive note, I've done great with eating healthy! 


I have managed to get through the week with no chocolate candy or choco tacos.  This does not count my breakfast of either a cinnamelt from Mickey D's or a chocolate donut from the cafeteria at work.  I cannot go wtihout those.  I've done great wtih lunch and dinner though.  I've made healthy meals with whole wheat pasta, ground turkey (instead of ground beef), and lots of fresh veggies. Though my goal was NOT to lose any weight, I have also managed to lose a few pounds in the past few weeks as well. 
My goal next week is to take Yoga on Monday, continue with my crunches, and maybe do some laps in my Dad's pool next week.  Let's hope it's warm in FL!!!

2 comments:

  1. On the MyFitnessPal website/app they actually have an entry for carrying around a toddler by weight! You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen