Monday, January 23, 2012

What a MESS Monday


I didn't know there was a link up for Messy Mom Monday until I saw Shannon's vlog this morning. 

I love this link up.  It makes me feel so much better knowing I am not the only one who doesn't always have it all together.  So, here is my messy mom Monday.  I can assure you....this is only a small portion of the mess that my kids make!
I swear I pick up toys constantly, but my kids are like mini tornadoes that dance through the house destroying everything in their cute little paths.  This is what my house looks like on a daily basis...no joke ...this picture could be taken any day of the week.


Seriously....how do you guys do it?  We want to put our house on the market this spring, but this is what it looks like approximately 30 seconds after I pick up. 

Our kitchen is currently clean, but on even given day, toys can be found on the floor.  Our bedroom is always a mess.  Our bed is never made and currently, on top of my dresser, you can find:  a new nightlight for Mia, my jewelry box, a bag of travel size crap that I'm packing for my trip to Fl, travel clothes that I've set out for everyone, Mia's vitamins, Paxton's new pillow, and 2 scarves.  Yup...a big fat mess.  Looking forward to seeing everyone elses messy mom Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I use the exact same description for my boys: "mini tornadoes" it seems pointless to even clean with them around! :) Happy Monday!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our bedroom is always a mess, too!

    Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen