Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm leavin on a jet plane....

At 7am this morning, I will be heading to BWI to fly across the country to Tuscan, AZ for a weekend getaway at Miravel Spa with my one of my BFF's Melissa.  I am so excited for my first ever weekend at a spa, but I absolutely HATE leaving my kids over night.  I know it's healthy, I know it's good to get away...blah blah blah...but I miss them.  Although I know Chris is fully capable of taking care of them, I feel like no one can do it as well as me.  I am a total control freak, Type A/planner. 
But anyway...I'm off.  I can't wait to tell you all about our adventures when I return Monday.  In the meantime...I'll be thinking of these cuties and hoping for lots of text messages and pictures from my husband. 

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen