Where do I begin..... If you read Friday's post, you know that Chris and I had an overnight date planned Saturday night. He had made us reservations for a dinner cruise and we had a hotel room booked. And then....everything fell apart.
Thursday evening, I started feeling sick. My Saturday, I was a hot mess. I could not keep anything down. Did I mention Paxton is sick too? How pathetic were we?
But...I decided to go out anyway. If nothing else, it would be nice to be alone with my husband. Besides being completely miserable, a storm rolled through and the hotel lost power. We decided to give it a couple of hours and go to the movies. My husband is so awesome....he took me to see Magic Mike.
After, we went back to the hotel only to find out that the power was still out. So...no AC, no lights, no TV meant no overnight date. We headed home.
The good news??? We got another night at the hotel so we get to try it again :). Hope you all had a great weekend!
Aw, feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh, no! I hope you feel better soon. That really stinks. I know it is not often I get to spend one on one time w/my hubby. I can just imagine how it would feel to have things mess up and not be feeling well. Hopefully your next go at it will be great!
ReplyDelete