I chose Mickey Mouse characters for each "dish". We had "Pluto's Pizza", "Mickey's Munchies", Minnie's Marvelous Fruit Salad, Goofy's Garden Veggies, Daisy's Dips, and Donald's Quakers and Cheese. I also made some fruit kabobs for the kids.
Kristen, at Little Laws prints supplied most of the decorations, including the signs for this party, invitations, and favor tags.
Since we had to move the party to our house, I had to come up with some activities for the kids. Thankfully, I had already arranged for one of Mia's preschool teachers to come and paint faces/hands.
We were also able to borrow a giant slide from some friends so we set that up along with 2 smaller kiddie pools and Paxton's play house. Overall, I think it went well.
Next we had cake. Paxton didn't of course as he still refuses solid food, but he did enjoy trying to blow out the candles.
No cake for Paxton
Lastly, we had a pinata. The kids loved it!
Everything turned out so great! I loved following along on Instagram this weekkend!! The little signs were precious...all of it was!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
Looks like so much fun!! I'm glad everyone had a good time. :)
ReplyDeleteFound you through Life After I Dew. Love your party theme! My little one loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
ReplyDelete