Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You know your are the mommy of a little girl when....

- You find her little brother dressed in princess clothes because she wants to play dress up.
Exhibit A


-You find bows and jewelry in your purse daily (this is a picture from today).


-  Instead of stepping on match box cars in her room, you step on bows and play shampoo and  curling irons from her vanity.

- You find that you love princess movies just as much as she does.

- You've seen every princess on ice show since she was 2.

-She has more clothes than you and you just can't resist buying more when you see a cute dress on sale.

How do you know that you are the mommy of a little girl?  I'm sure I'm missing some good ones!

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha that dress up picture is hilarious, looks like he didn't agree with his new look.
    Found you through the GFC blog hop and added myself to your followers. Hope you can visit my blog and maybe follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a mama of two princesses and one prince who are now grown. The years really sweep away! Have an excellent Tuesday. Now following you via GFC hop, Cathy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this was awesome! I just had my first baby 2 weeks ago and I'm already having issues buying clothes for her and my parents have bought toys for her already hahahaha I loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you through the hop and read your babies stories. I am in tears for your loss. As a twin myself, I can not imagine what you and your husband went through. You are right, you will see him again. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been pulling bows out of my purse lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been pulling bows and headbands out of my purse lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great photo!! Love it! Growing up I didn't have a younger sibling, so our cats were always dressed up! Love the bows in the purse! Happy to be your newest follower! Wishing you and your precious family a Happy 4th of July!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister and I used to dress my brother up too. Too funny! I'm a new follower from the gfc blog hop. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting our nails DONE together!
    Shopping with her, for her
    The little habits - like the wonderful eye roll, that she will eat anything I like and she is always on my side!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen