Friday, we went to the farmers market as usual. It was pretty hot, but I was still able to enjoy a nice glass of wine.
The kids were so cute. They really are best friends.
Saturday morning, we cohosted a playdate at our church for parents of young children. Due to the storms in MD Friday night and the hot weather, it was not a huge success, but we had fun anyway. We had 7 kids in all.
The kids had fun swinging
I brought sand art, which was a hit with the 3 year olds!
Once it got too hot, we went inside and the kids colored. This is Mia and her friend, Anna.
Sunday, after church, we went to lunch at the Green Turtle. Paxton clearly got tired of sitting so he decided to lay in the floor and go through his Daddy's wallet. I love that kid.
Sunday afternoon, we took Mia to her first movie. We saw Brave and I think Mia really liked it. Parts of it scared her, but it was a sweet story line. I love that Princess Merida was strong and independent. Mia was so excited.
She got a piggy back ride to the theater.
This is us in line for popcorn.
So much fun! I hope you all had a great weekend as well.







Heeeeeey for the refreshing glass of wine!!! Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute!! have a GREAT week!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
Looks like you had so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute:) Glad to find you through GFC blog hop---just followed! Come check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!
ReplyDelete-Julie