Thursday, July 12, 2012
Spreading Sunshine and Dallas TX...woo hoo!
To spead sunshine this week....I am coordinating my first blood drive at work.
No, it isn't today as this sign suggests....that is a picture I took of the blood drive happening next door to my office. But, I met with the lady in charge of scheduling and booked one for my company for August. Donating blood is so important and can really impact the lives of others! As a parent of a child who has received 3 blood transfusions, I know just how important it is to donate, especially if you have a rare blood type. So next month, I plan to do my best to make this blood drive a huge success!
On a side note...I"M GOING TO DALLAS, TX for a week in August! Woo hoo!! If anyone wants to meet up, let me know :). Also, if you have any recommendations for family friendly activities I'd love to hear them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen