Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Fourth

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We had a great day and I wanted to send a special thanks for all of those who have so bravely fought for our freedom.  We appreciate all that you have done and all that you do!

We spent our day with the kids.  They drew on our driveway....



Took a walk....


We went out for ice cream....





Played in the pool....


and in the splash mat on our deck....



It was a fun day. 

**On a side note, I have a special prayer request.  I'm having a sort of internal conflict.  I feel as though I am being called to do something and I need help.  I feel like I can't do it.  I don't know how.  I don't have the support that I need.  I don't have the money....the list goes on.  Please pray that God will provide me with what I need to do what he needs me to do.  Thank you! 

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen