Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm loving today


So, I've seen so many ideas on pinterest that I love for my new house--you know--the one we haven't bought yet.  Side note---our house has not sold (or have we had any showings).  But...does that deter me?  Nope, so here we go. 
How cute is this DIY welcome sign?  I love it so much that my husband is making 1 for me :)


I am obsessed with farm sinks right now.  I also love the grey cabinets.  I think it would be perfect with some pops of yellow. 


I am also obsessed with burlap and monograms.  I have now ordered 2 burlap banners for our mantal, but I really like the one above for fall. 
I love these curtains from Anthropologie.  I'm not sure what room I would put them in yet, but they are so pretty.
This bean bag chair looks so comfy.  I picture it in the sitting room off of our master bedroom. 

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen