Monday, July 23, 2012
Heavy Heart
This morning, I got a call that no one wants to get. My BFF, Amanda called this morning to let me know that Greg, a guy I dated about 10 years ago...and have remained friends with, shot and killed himself. My stomach dropped. I feel sick. This is a guy who was the life of the party. A guy with a million friends. He came from a great family. He was married to a beautiful girl and had 2 small children. If I could say one last thing, I would tell him thank you. Thank you for showing me that there was life outside of my small town. Thank you for your kindness, your ability to have fun in any situation, and your friendship. You will be missed. RIP my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry to hear this! Losing someone you care about is always so hard.
ReplyDelete