Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sunshine


I love this link up.  I love sharing some of my joys with everyone in hopes that it makes you smile too. 

This is what brought me sunshine this week.  I hope it brings you some too.

And...because he's a cutie and he has a birthday party coming up on Saturday...here is my sweet Paxton.  The picture is blurry, but I love his sweet smile. 


Link up with Summer and spread some sunshine :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great link-up! Your kiddos are precious as can be :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Mia totally just spread some major Sunshine our way!! Kelcee loved watching her sing she said mommy that's Dora ha! I love she is matching in her Dora night gown! So fun! Love it! Paxton is so cute! Check out that adorbs smile and you look beautiful too girl! Thanks for spreading sunshine, you rock! xoxo Summer

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen