Friday, July 27, 2012

Date Night with the Husband...

Tomorrow night, Chris and I are going on an over night date.  This is pretty exciting considering we have had only 2-3 in the past 4 years.  He asked me to come up with ideas so....here is my brainstorming:

EAT (a hot meal with no interruptions or screaming kids).  Maybe some yummy buffalo wings? 
Maybe take a segway tour of downtown Annapolis??
I definitey want to get some ice cream...

and of course have some wine...

What would you do with your husband/bf on a date in your town?

3 comments:

  1. I would find a nice outdoor restaurant, preferrably on the water. Have a great date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the perfect date---food, dessert, wine, and a little fun:) I would take any sort of date night---we rarely get out! Have fun!

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great idea! That is really something that I need to do with my husband! Way to go!! Every couple needs that alone time w/o any interruptions! I hope it was wonderful!!!
    Social
    ladybugtalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen