Dear Paxton,
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet boy! There are not enough words to describe how much I adore you. You are smart, sweet, loving, and you give the biggest hugs. Paxton, I just want to tell you how much joy, love, and laughter you bring into our home and into our lives every day. You have a big mischievous smile (and also a really great pouty face). You tackle everything with all that you have. You are a daredevil and never afraid of an obstacle or challenge (see Wednesdays post about your fat lip). When you give us knock down hugs, you run as fast as you can and crash into us. We love every second of it. As far as milestones, you are doing great. You just started going to preschool with Mia. You go a half day, 2 days a week. You seem to like it. You are very social and love other kids, especially your sister. You may not believe that when you get older, but it’s true. You hug her and hold hands all of the time.
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet boy! There are not enough words to describe how much I adore you. You are smart, sweet, loving, and you give the biggest hugs. Paxton, I just want to tell you how much joy, love, and laughter you bring into our home and into our lives every day. You have a big mischievous smile (and also a really great pouty face). You tackle everything with all that you have. You are a daredevil and never afraid of an obstacle or challenge (see Wednesdays post about your fat lip). When you give us knock down hugs, you run as fast as you can and crash into us. We love every second of it. As far as milestones, you are doing great. You just started going to preschool with Mia. You go a half day, 2 days a week. You seem to like it. You are very social and love other kids, especially your sister. You may not believe that when you get older, but it’s true. You hug her and hold hands all of the time.
You are talking more. You imitate what we say and you are doing well in learning more words and signs. We are very proud of you! You are still not eating solid foods, but we are working on it. You are now seeing 3 therapists and getting therapy a total of 5 times a month. We are doing our best to help you. You are stubborn, but I know you can do it. You are more than willing to feed us, but you refuse to feed yourself. I know exactly where you get your stubbornness and strong will. You have your mommy to thank for that.
Right now, you love to run, jump, dance, and sing. You are an amazing dancer and can spin really well. Everyone loves to watch you. You also love to sing. You don’t say the words yet, but you try and it is so precious! You love playing tag with your sister and throwing, catching, or kicking the ball. You are very athletic already.
Your favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Club, Diego, Bubble Guppies, and Team Umi Zoomie. You love Mickey Mouse. He is definitely your favorite. Your birthday party theme this year is Mickey Mouse. I hope you love it!
We love you so much Paxton. We are so grateful and I thank God every day for bringing you into our lives. You are an amazing and wonderful boy and you stole your mommy’s heart the second I saw your heart beat.
I love how your wrote this for him. One day when he is a teenager, he can come back and read this and be grateful that his Mom did such a great thing by preserving memories on the blog! ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
Such the sweetest post!! Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!! xo Heather
ReplyDelete