Ignore my hair that is sticking out and my cheesy smile. I hate self portraits, but just focus on the necklace.
Beautiful, right? Not only is pink one of my favorite colors, it is also perfect because I didn't have any jewelry in that color! What is best about this swap is the sweet and thoughtful way that Jamie picked this out for me. She took the time to look for something to represent my 3 children and she liked the 3 colors in this necklace (and I do too!). How sweet is she??? I love that she took the time to read my blog and get to know more about me. Thank you Jamie!! **Head over to Shanna's blog today--she is hosting a great jewelry giveaway!
Aww, Karen, you are so sweet!!! I'm so glad you like it - it looks great on you!! It was so much fun getting to know you through your blog and the Bauble swap. :)
ReplyDelete