This week, I ordered decorations and invitations for Mia's 4th birthday. For most people, this is a fun and happy task. For me, it is a reminder that I should be ordering supplies for Parker's birthday as well. It was hard. I cried. I am still sad. Sometimes the grief hits so hard it tasks my breath away.
I want to be happy and celebrate my sweet beautiful daughters life. She is so excited for her Repunzel party and I want it to be so special for her, but even after 4 years, it does not get easier. Here's to hoping her party is as amazing and special as she is and that her mommy can pull herself together to celebrate.
I can't imagine the celebration and grief you must be feeling at the same time *hugs*. I'm sure once the party is up and hopping, you'll be so caught up in the moment you wont have to worry about keeping yourself composed. If you do need a minute to yourself, I'm sure everyone would understand.
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the GFC blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and visit sometime.
Mar
www.RaisingBean.com
Hi Honey - There are no words that could fully comfort you but do know that there are many people that want to be there for you. So take this minute and embrace all of your emotions and remember that LOVE has no ends.
ReplyDeleteSharee'
I wish there was something I could say to make it easier - just do your best to honor Parker's memory while celebrating Mia's life!
ReplyDeleteI can't say that I have any idea what that grief is like for you - losing a child has to be the worst form of grief that there is. But, thank God for such a beautiful daughter. Hopefully when she is older and understands better she can help you both celebrate and grieve. Thoughts and prayers for you, friend.
ReplyDelete