Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My 411 Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I love that Becky is hosting a 411 all about me and my life link up!  I love getting to know other bloggers and hopefully, you guys feel the same way.  I'm going to go ahead and use some of her questions as that is just the easiest way for me.  So...here we go :)


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? I guess I really started a few months ago??  I'm not sure.  I started for 3 reasons.  1. To document our families lives and 2. as an outlet to vent and share ideas.  3.  To meet and make new friends online.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?  I went to Salisbury State University and studied Communications.  LOVED IT!
3. Where have you traveled?  I wish I had traveled more, but unfortunately, I've only been to Canada, Mexico, and Jamaica. 
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?  First...a new house. 
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?  Lying.  Whining.  Selfishness
6. What is your favorite movie?  The Sound of Music is my all time favorite.  I also love the Notebook and Elf
7. What is your drink of choice;  I love fountain coke. 
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?  Shopping for sure.  Followed by reading and watching some good reality TV
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?  There are too many.  I love J Crew, Target, the Limited, Pottery Barn....I guess it depends on what I'm looking for.   
10. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?  I would hope for Reece Witherspoon--though we look nothing alike :)
11. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?  In middle school and high school I was a bus girl, baby sitter, I delivered newspapers, and I worked at Arbys.  In college I was a hostess and waitress at a really nice steak house next to my college.  I also worked as a bank teller. 
12. Show us a picture from high school or college.  Ok, how dorky was I??  The first picture is from 10th grade.  Nice bangs, right?  Keep in mind, this was 1992 or 1993. 
This next lovely picture is from my junior or senior year.  It was twin day.  I do not usually try to wear 2 different hair styles and weird clothes.  My friend Lisa and I decided to dress alike during spirit week. 


13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  I would go on a cruise around Italy and Greece14. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.  This picture is from Easter Sunday. 

15. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?  I see us in our forever house and hopefully, if I can convince my husband....with one more child.  NO....I do not plan on getting pregnant ever again; however, I would love to adopt a child with HIV or another serious health condition.  I just think those kids deserve a loving family who will get them the healthcare they need and love them unconditionally. 

Link up with Becky at From Mrs. to Mama and give your 411 :)


7 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the 411 about u! Adoption is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fact that you want to adopt a child with HIV is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

    come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to adopt one day too. That is awesome.

    Following from GFC hop. Love for you to stop over to Naptime Review and return the follow when you can ;) Have a great week!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to "meet" you! I'm stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! OMG--LOVE ELF!! I seriously can quote the entire movie--Will Ferrell is hilarious lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your answer to where you see yourself in five years! I'd love to be in our forever home and hopefully will adopt one day.

    Stopping by from the Blogger 411 hop...you can find me here: www.theviewfromfiveten.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also chose Reese! We don't resemble each other in any way but I just love her!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen