Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So What Wednesday...

I'm linking up with Shannon again from Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if...

- My son didn't eat cake on his 2nd birthday.  We tried, but this was his reaction:
Pathetic right? 

-My son is totally obsessed with his Dad.  So much so, that he pulled a chair from the kitchen, into the dining room, climbed on top just to watch Chris cut grass.  I'm a little jealous, but it is so sweet.

-after my son stood on said chair watching Chris cut grass, he fell and busted his lip.  Mother of the year right here.  I felt terrible.   

-We still haven't given Paxton his birthday present.  It's a tricycle and is still in the trunk of my car.  At least I bought it ahead of time, right?

-Mia will only let her teachers at school fix her hair.  This is so annoying.  Any thoughts on how to get to convince your 3 year old to let you fix her hair?  She looks so cute when she comes home from school.

-I am buying "stuff" for the "new" house which we have yet to buy (or even sell our house).  Did I mention we have also had zero showings?  But has that deterred me....Nope.  I think if I stay optimistic, it will happen. 

-I'm totally obsessed with burlap right now.  Am I the only one??  I just bought the cutest burlap table runner and pillows from Rustic Living

-If I cannot wait until Big Brother tomorrow night!  I can't wait to find out who is returning this season!

Link up with Shannon and tell us what you are saying so what to this week :)

7 comments:

  1. There were so many instances while my kids were growing up that I felt like mother of the year too. You have adorable children! I cant wait for Big Brother either. I hope its a good season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is that? My daughter's teachers do her hair so cute - or maybe it is after the nap is why it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I let my oldest fall out of a shopping cart at Lowes to chip her tooth - you're not so bad :)

    LB
    www.accordingtol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought kids loved cake not hated it. I can honestly this is a first for me to see! I hope he loves his present when he finally gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!! Sweet photos of your cuties! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's totally ok for the kids not to eat cake! More for mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are too cute! A friend of mine's son refused to eat cake on his birthday too.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen