Summer is one of the sweetest bloggers ever. She has a huge heart and is just so genuine. She recently started the Sunshine Project.
Basically, it is a project where you share some sunshine (aka, what brightens your day) and maybe share some love with someone else who may need it. This is totally right up my alley. I love this idea and knew I wanted to participate.
These 2 are my sunshine. They make the gloomiest days bright and happy.
To share our love for others, we are co-hosting a "new parents" play date at church Saturday morning. Hopefully we can make new friends and welcome them to our church :)
Join in on the fun with Summer and spread some sunshine!



Your kiddos are so precious! They just burst with Sunshine and I know you smile every single moment with them! What an awesome idea with the "New Parents" at church on Saturday! That is so thoughtful! Awwww thanks for all your sweet and kind words about me and thanks for participating you rock!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Summer