Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

It was a pretty uneventful weekend.  Friday we had our usual summer routine....gymnastics for Mia and then we went to the Farmers Market.  Before that however, Mia had fun playing dress up with Paxton.  These two are too much!




We did change Paxton's carseat around so he is now facing forward.  I think he likes it!





My little man is quite the jokester.  Instead of saying I love Mommy, he says I love Bubbles and thinks he is so funny.  I love that kid

Saturday, Mia went to a birthday party for her friend, Elizabeth at school.  She had fun. 

Saturday, we also went to talk to a builder.  Crossing my fingers that this works out for us.  I am so ready to move. 

Yesterday, we went to church and then just hung out at home.  How was your weekend???


2 comments:

  1. Our weekend was filled with great surprises ( hopefully I will have my post up tomorrow)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute are they dressed up! Paxton is going to be made one day when he sees his sister put a skirt and fairy wings on him! ;)
    Shanna
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen