Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2 under 5, loss, feedingissues, potty training, and FUN!


I love Becky's idea of finding other bloggers that they can connect with.  I guess for me, the problem is, I don't know where I fit in.  While I've dealt with infertility, a miscarriage, a stillbirth, severe feeding issues with my son, and so on, I don't want those issues to define me or my blog.  While I write about them occassionally, I also write about my adventures as a mom to my 4 year old daughter, Mia


       and my 2 year old son, Paxton. 


I write about my failed DIY projects, occassionally I talk about celebrity gossip or reality T.V, and I do a few book reviews as I love to read.  Mainly, I just want to connect to other moms with small children so we can get through this craziness together.  Between tantrums and potty training, some days, I feel my head may expload.  I'm addicted to fountain cokes and I love a good glass of wine (red or white, I'm not picky). 
But more than anything, I love my kids (and my husband).  Life is never perfect, but I try to see the good in everything and in everyone.  I'm an eternal optimist. 


9 comments:

  1. I am also a mom to a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old. Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Jen @ Boys will be Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Mom to a 4 month old. Love reading other moms blogs!

    www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...fountain sodas are the BEST!!

    www.mommymandymusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel ya on the potty training & tantrums, & at my house it think they plot to be on the worse behavior possible on the same day, that day always being the one I have the post to get done haha Im over from the link up, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower. Your children are beautiful. I love red wine too. I'll be doing my post later today, hopefully! I do have 3 kids! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. Stopping by from the link up! I have a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old as well :) Definitely dealing with potty training woes and tantrums so I feel ya there.

    Nice to "meet" ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog through Becky's link up! I love how you don't let one thing define you..such a strong woman! I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you!

    Kate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming over from Becky's blog. You have an amazing story, and you are such a strong women. Your children are so cute, and are also so strong. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When McDonalds has $1 pops, I'm there every.single.day... oops!

    I love your optimism, it's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen