Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend Fun

We had another fun filled weekend (minus Mia getting sick Sunday morning).  We saw Santa, baked cupcakes for Grandparent's Day at Church, and Mia and I worked on a Pinterest Project together (pics on that to come later).

Friday night, we had fun at home.  Paxton and Mia dressed up in dresses.  I do plan to show these to his girlfriends when he gets older :)

 
The kids posed in front of the tree.  Oh my gosh, I love these two so much!


 
Saturday, we went to a local nursery to see Santa! 


 
They also had fun seeing the Christmas decor and waiting the trains!
 
 
Mrs. Clause also read stories to the kids.  So sweet! 
 
Finally, it was time to meet Santa. 

 
 
They were excited.  Mia said she wanted the rainbow unicorn dreamlight and a rainbow pillow pet bear.  Paxton wanted a purple truck. 
 
 
That afternoon, Mia and I made cupcakes for Grandparents Day at Sunday School. 
 
Sunday, Mia was sick, but we still managed to enjoy a day of snuggling in front of the TV. 
 
I hope you all had a great weekend. 
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen