Chris and I rarely make out. I want to, but he thinks it is kind of pointless, unless it is going somewhere (and even then he could care less). This led us to wonder....do married couples (or have been together for a long time) still make out? I don't necessarily mean in public (though I don't care if you do), but just in general.
I'd like to think they do. He is convinced that they only make out when it will lead to sex. What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts...and your husband or partner's thoughts!!
I love this post! My husband is much like yours apparently. Making out is only involved if it's going somewhere. Which makes me crazy, because I always enjoyed that as a good form of affection. Silly men.
ReplyDeleteI had to come back and share... I asked my husband about this tonight and showed him your post. He chuckled and said "it's not my fault that my kisses are so good they always lead to sex". I laughed and rolled my eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes we make out and it typically leads to the deed. But yes there are for sure times that me MAKE OUT. Now I am not a "make out" in public person but in our home watch out!!
ReplyDeletemaking out makes me feel like we are young and in that I can't be without you stage!!!
Tell you hubs MAKING out is HOT!!
hope your travels are going well
Sharee'