Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Disney On Ice...Rockin Ever After

We love Disney and this week we took the kids to Disney on Ice, Rockin Ever After.  We were in the front row and a little concerned that Paxton would run out onto the ice and attack Mickey Mouse (as he is obsessed).  It was great though.  The kids were perfect throughout the whole show.  



Paxton loved watching the Characters.  Mia was a little scared when the beast came out.

We brought our own Magic Wands :). 
Paxton cheered!
He also thought he was really Superman and tried to kick through the wall. 

And passed out on the way home!
Overall, it was a great day!




4 comments:

  1. Passing out is the best way to leave any wonderful event - or that is what my thought is when you kid is passed out drooling in the back seat :)

    Glad you all had a great time.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is adorable all kicked back in his seat haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! I'm a big Disney lover too so I was happy to learn that about you! :) Your kids are too cute, I tell ya. Thanks for the new follow on Twitter, I'll be following you back! :)

    xo,
    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! your family is adorable!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen