EV Modern Baby: A couple of weeks ago I did a giveaway from my friend Carol's shop EV Modern Baby. She makes amazing, high quality clothes and can also do custom orders. She is affordable and super talented. Check out my post to see some of her other work adn don't forget to check out her shop too. You can also like her facebook page for current promotions.
Beauty Voyers: My friend Melody is a genious. She came up with this amazing idea for a website. I wrote about it here. It offers makeup and hair tutorials as well as product information. While she isn't "selling" anything, who doesn't want to look great for the holidays? Check her out!
Little Laws Prints: It is no secret that I love Kristen and I buy all of my paper products from her shop. Not only is she super talented, but the money goes to Smith's college fund and well...how can you not love that kid. He's so cute! Check her out on FB for current promotions. She makes invitations, thank you's custom stationary, as well as prints (and countdown calendars).
Miche Bags: I'm all about saving $$, especially during the holidays. Last week, I was so lucky to win a Miche bag from Marcy. When I checked out the website, I realized these bags are genious! They come with covers so you can just change the look of your bag without changing purses. How have I not heard about these before? Anyway, if you are interested in finding out more, email Marcy at themrsburris@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen