1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
My first job was as a paper girl, delivering newspapers at age 12.
In high school I was a bus girl at a local seafood restuarant. It sucked, but made some good $ in tips.
In college I worked as a server and hostess at a local steak house. I also worked at a local TV station doing computer graphics and interning as a reporter, and at the computer lab at college. I had a lot of jobs in college.
My current job is as an HR Specialist specializing in WorkLife and Employee Relations.
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
This one is so easy! The Sound of Music, Elf, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and What Women Want.
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
I have never strayed too far from home. I've lived in Salisbury, MD, Alexandria, VA, Centreville, VA, and most recently, Calvert County, MD.
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Chocolate covered donuts, pasta of any kind, tacos (or shrimp nachos), and seafood (mainly crabs, shrimp, and lobster).
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
My phone (though I misplace it at least 1x a day)
My purse
Chapstick
A pony tail holder
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Mexico (Thanks Chris for ruining that trip)-no pictures available as my husband (then friend) was passed out 99% of the time.
Jamaica on my honeymoon

This one is so easy! The Sound of Music, Elf, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and What Women Want.
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
I have never strayed too far from home. I've lived in Salisbury, MD, Alexandria, VA, Centreville, VA, and most recently, Calvert County, MD.
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Chocolate covered donuts, pasta of any kind, tacos (or shrimp nachos), and seafood (mainly crabs, shrimp, and lobster).
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
My phone (though I misplace it at least 1x a day)
My purse
Chapstick
A pony tail holder
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Mexico (Thanks Chris for ruining that trip)-no pictures available as my husband (then friend) was passed out 99% of the time.
Jamaica on my honeymoon
Miraval Spa with my BFF, Melissa
Dallas, TX





I went to college in Towson, MD at Goucher College, so I've spent some time in that state too. Although not nearly as much as you. I played soccer and every year we played Salisbury. I remember it being such a pretty place, and I'd love to make it back there someday.
ReplyDelete