Sunday, November 4, 2012

Social Sunday: Catch us up with your Life

Sunday Social


Catch us up with your life

What is currently on your wish list?
Number 1 is for my house to sell. 
Other than that, I'd like
Mustard cords from Jcrew

Mason jar chandelier

Emma dishes from Pottery Barn

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR? I love Breaking Amish, Guiianna and Bill, and The Voice! 
Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why? Pinterest  Twitter  Facebook  Instagram (kfnahas)
My favorite is Pinterest.  I just wish my projects turned out half as good as they look on my pinterest boards.
What is a TV show or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of...feel free to name one of each: TV Show- Friends.  Movie- The Sound of Music. 




2 comments:

  1. Love that chandelier! Where do they sell that? Looks like a Pottery Barn design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and I have those dishes on my "wishlist" too :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen