Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying...

  • So what if my Christmas tree has been up for a couple of weeks already.  I love Christmas and I love having the extra time to enjoy it.  The kids love it too!
  • So what if I am so crazy busy at work right now.  At least the day goes by fast!
  • So what if we missed our photoshoot Sunday because Mia was sick.  I can reschedule it PLUS, we managed to get a few cute pictures of the kids ourselves, which we used to order Christmas cards.  Now I don't feel as rushed to get them done.
  • So what if my son likes to wear dresses....  He's cute no matter what he wears and he loves being like his big sister. 




2 comments:

  1. Love the post idea! Most happy to be a new follower~*

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me...I have got to get our Christmas card pics made! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    sarah from mylittlesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen