Mia: Most of her books are about little girls or princesses, except for Elf on the Shelf. She loves Alex, her Elf.
Elf on the Shelf We read this book year round.
Madeline Her favorite line? "To the Tiger at the zoo, Madeline just says Poo-poo." I think she just likes wants an excuse to say a "bathroom word"
Pinkalicious These books are so fun. We have all of them and have even made some Pinkalicious cupcakes.
Do Princesses Scrape Their Knees Super cute book about a big sister and little brother (or sister)
Winners Never Quit Mia is getting this for Christmas...for obvious reasons. 1. The girl in the book's name is Mia and 2. It's about soccer. I read it and it is super cute!
Paxton: Notice most of Paxton's books are about sleeping. I think we are trying to tell him something :).
I Love You Stinky Face Cutest book ever. Seriously, so sweet.
Time for Bed This is such a sweet and easy read. He likes to point out the animals.
Pajama Time This is a fun sing-songy type of bedtime book. I really love all of her books.
Honk Honk Beep Beep. This is probably his favorite. He loves jeeps and it's a really cute story.
The Going to Bed Book Another going to bed book. I don't like how they take a bath and then exercise, but whatever. He likes it and that is all that matters.
What are your kid's favorite books?
I could recite Pajama Time and the Going to Bed Book in my sleep.
ReplyDeleteOur daughter is still pretty little, so her favorite books are pop up books that she can reach out and feel, move the flap, etc. I tried reading her Dr. Seuss and she got bored immediately. I hope that changes, I'm getting tired of the same stories every night!