Today, I'm saying So What:
- If I am totally excited to have made a new "mom" friend in town. I love having someone to meet up with for crafts, drinks, or dinner.
- So what if I'm bribing my daughter with everything under the sun to just poopoo on the potty. Seriously...she is totally potty trained, but will not poop unless it is in a diaper or pull up.
- So what if I promised not to go overboard on the kids for Christmas, but have already blown that promise.
- So what if I'm going to use the rest of this post to play matchmaker. So...here it goes.
Mike is single and I'd love to hook him up with a NICE, NORMAL (aka--not crazy) girl with no drama. Please note, this guy lives in MD. If you do not live in the MD, DC, VA area.....or if you do not have a single friend who does live in the area....you may not want to read any further.
He's nice, kind, he has a job and a car, and he needs to find a nice girl. He's 37 or 38 and he has an ADORABLE 1 year old son, whom he shares custody of. Is that kid not adorable?
He goes to our church and he is super nice. He is funny, and would be a great catch for the right girl. He is looking for a relationship. He is not looking for drama, liars, or cheaters.
If interested, please comment or contact me at kfinck4@gmail.com


I'm pretty sure i'll be in your shoes here in a few months with the bribing to poo! Drew will sit on that thing forever, but nothing. I know he's still kinda young and maybe just not ready, but i though this was funny. You have an adorable family BTW! :)
ReplyDeleteYour family is beautiful! I need some new mom friends...we are pretty new to the area and not having mommy friends to vent to, talk to, meet up with is hard. New follower from So What Wednesday linkup :)
ReplyDeletesarah from my little smarties
Isn't that what Christmas is for? To go completely overbaord on your kids?! I love it :) And I am totally going to start bribing my son to even pee, a droplet of pee into the toilet. Suckers, chocolate, choo choos, whatever JUST PEE IN THE POTTY SON!:)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the link up to say hi :) You have a new follower