Jasmine and Mia. Pax and Aladdin pose together.
Princess Tiana and Naveen.
Mia loved Repunzal the most.
Ariel's new ride was awesome and she was a lot of fun to meet.
Tinkerbell spent a lot of time with the kids. She was sweet
Seriously...Merida was hot. Her accent was really cute too
Snow White was sweet
Sleeping Beauty is always fun to meet
We all love Mickey of course
Periwinkle, the new fairy was there too! So excited!
Paxton LOVES Goofy
Pluto was so cute and fun
Cinderella was sweet and Paxton loved her. In fact, he loved all of the Princesses
Daisy is one of Mia's favorites too.
The Christmas lights were beautiful!!
The kids were exhausted and so were we
My little man had an amazing time.
If you have never been to Disney near Christmas, I highly recommend it. The longest wait we had was 20 minutes (for Merida) and it was just amazing.

















I LOVE your Disney pics! We are hoping to get there next year! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my post today to see what it's all about...http://mylittlesmarties.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteOh you two are amazing parents we typically "run" past/away from characters because the lines are longer then the rides. This last week when we went we did see Wreck It Ralph. Us to the lines were not longer then 20 minutes it was great!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you all had a great time.
WOW WOW WOW!!! that castle!!! I must go during Christmas one year. Your photos make it look simply magical.
ReplyDelete